- Be more afraid of burying coins than failing as an investor.
- Be more afraid of not hearing the Lord’s voice, than of what He might say when He speaks.
- Be more afraid of living on the surface, than of drowning in the deeps.
- Be more afraid of small safeness, than of large sacrifice.
- Be more afraid of a cage, than bewildering expanse.
Remember: “Love is great risk at the cost of my life.”
Jesus was more concerned about His relationship with His Father and His people, than the cost of laying down His life.
Susan’s Journal, December 14, 2012