Recently the Lord instructed me to re-read some old journals where I pretty consistently recorded what I felt He was revealing to me.
Looking back with the fresh perspective of elapsed time:
- I saw that God had woven strong revelation. There is purpose and direction in my life.
- I was surprised all over again by God’s wisdom and faithfulness. I saw God’s power; faith was kindled; worship rose.
- I realized that these journal entries have become my testimony and I live by the wisdom gained.
- The Spirit highlighted my past pain and joys as new object lessons.
- My personal relationship with the Lord was validated, and my faith sparkled fresh and relevant.
Susan’s journal, recorded 4/11