Ask a great question – Get wise advice. Here are some question starters that release wisdom from the experience of others:
- What do you know that you think I should know?
- If you could do anything, and know that it would succeed, what would you do?
- What warning or advice could you give me now that would bless my life later?
- What experience has taught you the most and what was its lesson?
- What is your favorite name or attribute of God? Why?
- For what do you most want to be remembered?
- What has been the most influential decision of your life, ministry? What did you learn?
- Who do you admire most? Why
- What is your life verse and why did you choose it? How has its truth guided you?
- What do you perceive is the move of God in this generation? What are His purposes in His Church today?
- What are the greatest mistakes of this generation?
- Name three principles that have given your life structure and meaning?
- Who is your favorite Bible character? Why?
- Define: wisdom. (or any word: faith, compassion, vision, commitment, discernment, work ethic, family, character, truth, worship, etc.)
- When did you feel closest to God? What did He teach you?
- What is your most often repeated request in prayer?
- What do you see in me that I may not see in myself?
- What question did I not ask, but should have?
Writing the answers that most impact us insures that we will remember will them.